WE GROW, HARVEST AND DRY OUR ALGAE ON SITE AT LOCAL CRAFT BREWERIES IN BOULDER, CO.
With our proprietary technology, we convert waste CO2 from the brewing process into large quantities of algae from which we extract pure, vegan, omega-3 oils and other useful algae oils.
We grow, harvest and dry our algae on site at local craft breweries in Boulder, CO. The dry algae contains 30% omega-3 oils. The remaining 70% is nutritious, vegan animal feed which gets donated to local farmers.
Unlike fish-derived Omega-3 oils, our vegan algae Omega-3 oils are completely free of harmful PCBs and Mercury.